Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LENS report: week of 5/8

I'm going to start trying to write a weekly report on my experiences with LENS.  If this works out, you should be able to read one regular entry per week and one of these.  Hopefully these aren't too boring.  Some weeks are less interesting than others.  

This week, for instance, was two sites on my scalp.  The first did seemingly nothing, while the second elicited a great big yawn.  I then yawned my way home.  I'm not sure why- the sites on my brain she was working on weren't really involved with sleepiness vs. alertness, I think.  And I wasn't feeling that tired before I came, so I'm fairly certain it's safe to blame the LENS.  I haven't tracked my sleep hours for at least half a year, though, so it's possible that I'm getting sleep deprived again.  

I hope not, but it's quite possible.  My free time seems to be eaten up so quickly these days.  Work is ramping up.  I'm going to be working 20 hours a week instead of 16 now, because my Fridays are being co-opted.  Audit season is coming, and I'm having to learn more and more.  Needless to say, I'm stressed.  It's kind of hard to tell if LENS is screwing with me or if my life is screwing with me.  I suspect it's just life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment