Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Last Legwork and Life?

This will probably be the last L&L for a while.  I'm suffering burnout, which makes me want to cut down on things so I can recover. 

Also, while I suppose technically my day-to-day life provides some insight on how autism can change your experience of things, I just don't feel like it's a super valuable part of the blog overall.  The hope was to make this blog a resource for parents, teachers, fellow autistics, and other interested parties, and I'm not sure a journal-style regular segment is really the most useful part of that. 

If you have strong feelings on the subject, feel free to email me at therealisticautistic(A T)gmail.com.  I'm willing to listen to my readers.  On the whole, though, this blog really hasn't garnered much by way of comments, feedback or really anything at all beyond my immediate family, so I'll be surprised if I receive an email. 

I don't anticipate never writing an L&L again, I suppose, but I feel like it'll probably be more like a bonus, when something actually happens in regards to my career or health.  

No comments:

Post a Comment